Everkool are now working with Shire Leasing to offer flexible leasing options for your business equipment!
Pricing from £990+VAT
Everkool, in association with Shire Leasing PLC, are offering leasing options for your business equipment needs. Leasing is a flexible payment option that comes with many benefits:
- No major upfront costs. Don’t let a purchasing budget hold you back. Leasing removes the need for significant outlay, allowing you to put your cash to better use.
- Pay as you earn – Get use of the equipment immediately, without having to find the full sum up front. Only the first rental is normally required to begin the agreement and it is usually taken by Direct Debit.
- Fixed payments – Lease rental payments are fixed, which makes budgeting and forecasting easier.
- Protect existing lines of credit – Leasing protects your existing lines of credit such as bank loans and overdrafts.
Completing a lease agreement is really simple
Example System Costs
These are budget costs for wall mount systems and all prices are subject to a site survey and exclude power supplies.
- 16m2 space, 2.0kw system from £990 +VAT
- 40m2 space, 5.0kw system from £1,300+VAT
- 60m2 space, 7.2kw system from £1,690 +VAT
These budget costs are based on Daikin wall mount systems installed in 1 day and might vary depending on the exact installation – just give us a call for a more detailed quote!
What are the finance costs?
Based on the budget costs above, we have calculated likely repayment costs either weekly or monthly, for a term of either 2, 3, 4 or 5 years. Of course, we can give you an exact quote once we know what system you will need, but these should give you an idea.
Who are Shire Leasing?
Shire Leasing PLC provide competitive rates and great support when offering business finance options, making them the preferential and recommended business lease provider of Everkool. Shire Leasing is one of the largest independent funding houses in the UK, specialising in leasing specifically for business critical equipment in the B2B market place.
- An innovative and agile company working with manufacturers, resellers and distributors since 1990.
- Funder with an own book portfolio of circa £120m to support UK SMEs, as well as relationships with a strong panel of investors which allow for deals to be broked if necessary.
- Credit decisions in as little as 4 hours, so you can continue with your growth plans with minimal delays.
- Finance for limited company business use purposes only.
- The terms contained in this quote do not constitute or imply a commitment to provide funding, nor a representation that such funding will be made available.
- Any lease entered into will be with Shire Leasing PLC or may be introduced to one of a group of asset finance lenders and subject to application, credit and their terms and conditions.
- Shire Leasing PLC is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for certain types of consumer credit lending and credit related activities that are regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.